Danish Estates: B. Barling & Sons Sandblasted Billiard (4075) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-33947
In the late 1970s, Barling pipes shifted production from England to Denmark. The style maintained the British marque's traditional style, and it's embodied by this straight Billiard rendition. Beautifully proportioned and dressed in a dark sandblast, this pipe reveals a timeless aesthetic and classic color palette for fans of traditional shape-chart standards.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
B. BARLING & SONS
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark