We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
ENGLAND 19 (19 underlined)
Condition: 4.45/5 Rim darkening and some charring in the chamber.
- Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England