We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Barling (in script)
KING 6276 (in rectangle)
Condition: 3.8/5 Replacement stem, plus rim darkening.
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England