English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (5226) (1999)
Product Number: 004-002-6639
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (in oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 39 (39 underlined)
Condition: 4.25/5 The chamber was over reamed, plus minor dings on the bowl.
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England