We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
109 JEREMY ST
Condition: 4/5 Rim darkening, over reamed chamber, dings on the rim, tooth mark on the button.
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England