We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
109 JEREMY ST
Condition: 4.5/5 Rim darkening, some stains on the bowl, and a tooth mark on the button.
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England