We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
109 JERMYN ST
Condition: 3/5 Rim darkening, over reamed chamber, scratches on the bowl, small crack on the button (which is also worn down).
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England