We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
109 JEREMY ST
Condition: 3.7/5 Over reamed chamber, rim darkening, small scratches on the bowl, and a tiny crack on the button.
- Length: 6.32 in./160.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England