English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (32144) (1979)
Product Number: 004-002-6852
All that aside, put simply, I like this pipe. The flow and gesture has character, a dark walnut finish never goes out of style, it's fine in hand, quite light in the jaw, and despite being pretty svelte in form, this old Dunhill still offers plenty of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 3.5/5 Rim darkening, some charring in the chamber, stem over buffed.
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England