English Estates: Ashton Pebble Grain Billiard (XXX) (1998)
Product Number: 004-002-7493
This is a pretty good sized pipe, and it's packing a bowl that's generous in scale relative to that. The shape is a big and ambiguous, broad-bottomed as a Brandy, tapered up top like an Apple, yet with everything in between looking somewhat Billiard-y. Whatever you may call it, the pipe is a solid sitter with a fair bit of chamber, stout walls, with a decent amount of wild ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Ashton (in Script)
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England