We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Barling (in script)
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England