English Estates: Dunhill Chestnut (2103) (2008) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-8255
Someone that works here must really enjoy watching me struggle. Yet another estate that is screaming
at me to take it home, this "2103" is a perfect flake pipe and sports my favorite Dunhill finish, the Chestnut. Certainly a pocket pipe, the beveled rim and oval shank/stem are little details that this smoker always appreciates.
- Shane Ireland
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 08
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England