Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND
4.65/5 Minor rim darkening, plus part of the "foot" of the pipe had broken off and another piece of briar had been spliced on long ago (perhaps at the factory?).
- Length: 6.75 in./171.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England