English Estates: Ferndown Bark Canadian with Silver (*)
Product Number: 004-002-8234
- Shane Ireland
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
HAND MADE IN
4.25/5 Minor rim darkening, plus spider webbing inside the chamber. There is also a tiny crack in the mortise, but it is covered by the silver band (and might be why the band was used at the factory).
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: England