English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (252) (F/T) (4S) (1963)
Product Number: 004-002-4917
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4S (4 in circle)
Condition: 4/5 The bowl has been evenly, but overly, reamed. The button has also been buffed down.
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England