English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere Quaint with 6mm Sterling Silver AD Band (2) (2004)
Product Number: 004-002-6326
Because all of Dunhill's Quaints have their genesis in a block of briar that will not allow for a conventional shape, I am used to seeing shapes that, to my mind, come closer to semi-freehands. This Quaint is actually fairly conservative and is remarkably "Danish", for lack of a better word, a one eighth bent acorn that boasts a lovely flow.
Measurements & Other Details
2 (in circle)
dunhill (in oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 04
Condition: 4.45/5 Minor chatter marks from reaming, plus some charring in the bowl.
- Length: 6.41 in./162.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England