We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
HAND MADE IN
Condition: 4.25/5 Rim darkening and a few tiny chips from reaming. There is also some out of rounding in the chamber.
- Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: England