We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Barling (in script)
Condition: 4/5 Airway in the shank reamed larger, rim darkening, plus small scratches on the bowl and staining.
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England