We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Barling (in script)
Condition: 3/5 Replacement stem, rim darkening, over reamed chamber, plus some spiderwebbing in the bowl.
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England