We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
LX (in oval)
Ashton (in script)
Smoldering pipe in circle
Condition: 4.35/5 Rim darkening, some slight uneven reaming in the chamber, plus some buffing compound in the sandblast.
- Length: 6.39 in./162.31 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England