English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere Quaint (5) (2003)
Product Number: 004-002-6354
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
5 (in circle)
dunhill (in oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 03
Condition: 4.35/5 The chamber was over reamed, and it somewhat charred. Also has small scratches and dings on the bowl.
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England