English Estates: Dunhill Dress (5102) (1998)
Product Number: 004-002-6357
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (in oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 30 (30 underlined)
Condition: 4.25/5 Much of the stain has been buffed off of the rim, dings on the rim and body, plus some charring in the chamber.
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England