We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
CHARATAN'S MAKE (Charatan scratched with a needle)
LONDON ENGLAND (heavily buffed)
L (in script & in circle)
Condition: 3.5/5 This is a Charatan pipe, but someone buffed the shank so much, someone scratched the stamping over the top. Also, the shank was buffed apart from the stem, thus rounding it over. The pipe also has rim darkening and small dings.
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England