We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
DUNHILL (heavily buffed)
BRUYERE (heavily buffed)
MADE IN (very heavily buffed)
ENGLAND (very heavily buffed)
4A (4 in circle)
Condition: 3.5/5 Replacement tenon, some rim darkening, small dings around the bowl, plus tooth impressions on the stem. The stem/shank junction was re-sanded and buffed and the edges are not crisp.
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England