We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 17 (17 underlined)
Condition: 4/5 Over reamed chamber with charring, plus the bowl appears to have been topped.
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England