We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
109 JERMYN ST
Condition: 4.35/5 Rim darkening, small dings on the bowl, dings on the rim, plus tooth marks.
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.58 in./14.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England