We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 18 (18 underlined)
US PATENT 1343253/20
Condition: 3.5/5 Replacement tenon, rim darkening and charring, plus small scratches on the bowl.
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England