English Estates: Ashton Pebble Grain Bent Apple (XX) (2009)
Product Number: 004-002-10192
This is a pretty sturdily built little bent Apple, the shape really reminding me more of a somewhat slimmed-down Author. Fitting to that, the chamber proportions are quite squarish and Pot-like - the sort that tend to do especially well with complex English and English-aromatic crossover blends.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
XX (inside oval)
Ashton (in script)
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England