English Estates: Dunhill Cumberland with Silver (4204) (2007) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-10351
Always one to fashion a phenomenal Bulldog, Dunhill delivers in spades with this handsome Cumberland, here rendered in Group 4 size. Rows of ring grain line both the aft and fore of the softly rounded bowl, before leading the eye to the contrasting crisp-lined diamond shank, adorned with a handsome silver accent and an arrow-straight cumberland stem. Excellent condition, too.
— Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (inside oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 07
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England