English Estates: Charatan's Make Distinction Bent Apple (Extra Large) (1961–1965)
Product Number: 004-002-11744
Fancy yourself an aficionado of fine English briars? How about those which are more neoclassical of proportion, and accordingly, house a large chamber and provide a substantial feel in hand to boot? Well, this Charatan's bent Apple should fit that bill, and do so while looking quite handsome. Condition is good, with only a little rim darkening.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
L (inside circle)
MADE BY HAND
Extra Large (in script)
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.40 in./162.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England