English Estates: Barling Guinea Grain Canadian (4575) (Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-13052
I'm a fan of these trim, streamlined sorts of Canadians, especially when they sport some truly handsome grain. With cross-grain along each flank and tight whorls of birdseye packed into its fore, this transition-era Canadian from Barling is a pretty attractive number. It's in pretty good condition, too!
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Barling (In Script)
4.7/5 Some rim darkening, and faint chamber carbonizing.
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England