English Estates: BB&S Smooth Apple (5229) (by Barling) (1960s)
Product Number: 004-002-14339
With a fairly generous bowl for the English school, this Barling-made briar is quite the handsome number, with plenty of birdseye and cross-grain alike on display. Very good condition overall, with some minor rim darkening.- Rachel DuBose
15% Off Estate Pipes$59.50
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England