English Estates: Dunhill Red Bark (51011) (1978)
Product Number: 004-002-13819
The darker, more crimson precursor to the vibrant Ruby Bark, Dunhill's Red Bark pieces always have a smokey refinement to them once they've developed a bit of a patina. As it would happen, this Group 5 "01" Apple seems to have worked up just that, and with only a little rim darkening to show for it.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
DUNHILL RED BARK
MADE IN DENMARK 18
4.8/5 Rim darkening
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England