English Estates: Northern Briars Premier Billiard with Engine Turned Silver Band (4) (2016) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-13405
This straight Billiard from Ian Walker of Northern Briars is somewhat exaggerated of proportions, with a large bowl paired to a more slender stretch of shank and stem. It also sports some of Ian's very fine silverwork, in the form of an elegant engine turned band. Unsmoked.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4 (inside circle)
HAND MADE IN
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England