English Estates: Charatan's Make Sandblasted Bent Pot (489DC) (1980s)
Product Number: 004-002-14138
An easily recognizable Charatan's shape, complete with their signature Double Comfort bit. The finish on this one is dark, subtly warm sandblast, accentuating the soft lines of the inflated rim, while maintaining the crispness of its diamond shank.- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.7/5 Some rim charring.
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England