English Estates: Castleford Smooth Bent Bulldog with Silver (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-13438
From Colin Fromm's Castleford brand comes a wide-waisted, muscular, yet downright elegant bent Bulldog shape, featuring a chamber that's both wide and deep, a smooth yet pronounced transition, and an extra stout shank and saddle stem. It's presented in quite a classy style as well, matching a dark walnut stain to a squared off accent of bright sterling silver. Unsmoked.
- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England