English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (4233) (2012) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-13214
A full-bodied bent Brandy shape, with a rather trim style of shank and stem, Dunhill's "33" shape comes off almost Italian neo-classical here in Group 4 proportions, with the majority of the piece's visual weight falling on the bowl itself. It's not a shape we see much of these days, this being the first example of this particular shape/stem/size combination we've received in the classic Bruyere finish.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 12
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England