English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (4106) (2001) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-13215
A characteristically English shape, from the quintessential English marque, and in said marque's original finish? Indeed, this "06" Pot in Group 4 size, wearing the timeless rich warmth of the Bruyere might not seem rare, but this fellow is nonetheless one of only a few we've encountered, both fresh and estates. It's unsmoked, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (In Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 01
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England