English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (5406) (2015) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-13220
Dunhill's "06" bent Pot is a Prince-like rendition of the classic shape, here seen in hearty Group 5 size. It still retains a charm all its own, and a visual leanness and delicacy in flow. Here we find it in the traditional ruby hues of the Bruyere, and still unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 15
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England