English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (4206) (2000) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-13247
A very staid, stout, tried-and-true English pot, this Dunhill Bruyere presents a dark, rich, yet uncluttered and uncomplicated sense of muscular aesthetics. On top of that, the chamber is proportionally quite broad, and the briar sits extremely well without resorting to any bottom-heaviness of form.- Rachel DuBose
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (In Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 00
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England