English Estates: Dunhill Cumberland (5406) (2013) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-13251
Dunhill's "06" bent Pot is a Prince-like rendition of the classic shape, here seen in hearty Group 5 size. It still retains a charm all its own, and a visual leanness and delicacy in flow. Here we find it in the warm, pastoral trappings of the Cumberland finish, and still unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 13
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England