English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (120) (F/T) (4) (R) (1969)
Product Number: 004-002-13629
Tall and lean, with a graceful style of shank and stem, this bent Billiard from Dunhill is a gorgeous example of the Root Briar finish, with a generous Group 4 chamber within. Condition is quite good for its age, as well, with just a couple of tiny dings to be aware of.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rating: 4.85/5 Dings On The Rim
4 (inside circle)
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England