English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (4405) (1991)
Product Number: 004-002-14607
An unusual shape from Dunhill, with only one other example in our archives, this bent Dublin is a nice, substantial group 4 with just enough bend to make it hang nicely from the teeth, and a medium-honey stain that highlights some nice grain. A bit of over-reaming is evident, along with some rim darkening and uneven finish, all reflected in the price.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Over Reamed Finish Faded
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England