English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (52021) (1983)
Product Number: 004-002-14660
The 1980s may have been an age known for some pretty flamboyant get-ups, but the fads of popular fashion don't seem to have affected Dunhill much. With a solid English shape, and a simple palette of saddle-brown sandblast and black vulcanite, the only thing at all conspicuous about this traditional bent Billiard design is its combination of sheer size and great flow.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$472.50
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 23
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England