English Estates: Blakemar Champion Sandblasted Poker
Product Number: 004-002-13479
A neat take on the Poker shape, this piece from Blakemar features a high-set transition and a slight inward bevel to the fore and aft of the bowl; the result is a much more dynamic silhouette in profile, while still maintaining the traditional shape's sturdy sitting capacity.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England