English Estates: James Upshall Smooth Bent Dublin (P)
Product Number: 004-002-13778
With a not-often seen asymmetrical plateau-crowned rim, this Upshall bent Dublin is a powerful piece, certainly not lacking for substance of poise. It's not lacking for excellent grain either, and despite some minor rim darkening, condition is very good.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
JAMES UPSHALL (In Oval)
MADE BY HAND
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England