English Estates: Ashton Old Church Bent Billiard (XXX) (1997)
Product Number: 004-002-13466
A deeply sweeping take on the bent Billiard, this piece from Ashton features a thick, highly gestural transition and shank, which together with the tall, softly contoured bowl, really makes for a playful silhouette in profile. There's nothing whimsical about the grain, however, as this Old Church is just packed with rippling rings from head to toe.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
XXX (In Oval)
Ashton (In Script)
4.8/5 Rim darkening
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.76 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England