English Estates: Dunhill Chestnut (4213) (1985)
Product Number: 004-002-14383
Dunhill's handsome Chestnut finish here graces the supple, rounded form of the marque's "13" bent Apple shape, making for a composition that would look positively fetching amongst a collection of English school smokers. There's a touch of darkening to the rim, and the finish is uneven, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Finish Faded
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England