English Estates: The Guildhall Smooth Pot (252) (by Comoy's)
Product Number: 004-002-15004
Straight, upright, and stout, this Comoy's-made Pot is a charming English classic. Set with a saddle stem for a sleek profile, it's a simple, understated piece with plenty of class. Still in good condition, too, with some handling marks, tooth marks, and over reaming in the chamber.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Over Reamed Scratches Around The Bowl Dings Around The Bowl Tooth Marks
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England