English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (56) (F/T) (4) (R) (1965)
Product Number: 004-002-13753
This is a particularly elegant sort of bent Billiard, with a shank and stem configuration that brings to mind a touch of gestural grace. The grain here consists of thin strands of flame, all highlighted in a warm, inviting stain. Condition is good, particularly considering its age, with just some minor rim darkening and a few small handling marks.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl See Description
4 (In Oval)
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England